Thursday, August 18, 2011

Real Life Bridal Dresses - Hills In Hollywood


Sara Describes Her Dream Wedding Dress and How it made her Feel

What you Loved: I loved how light and unique this dress was. I was completely comfortable because the dress is only satin and lace and has no bulk. I knew that I didn't want a dress with lots of structure, so the second I felt this dress I knew I had to have it. I also love the fitted shape paired with the unique style it had. I never thought I'd like sleeves, but it was so beautiful and unique it set me apart from the norm and made me feel special. I still get compliments from all types of people that say it is the most beautiful wedding dress they've ever seen.
Description: This dress is all about soft feminine beauty. Its hugs your natural form with nothing but satin and lace and felt so luxurious. It was the only dress I tried on that made me feel like myself. The keyhole back and and lace on the shoulders was unique and very flattering and comfortable. This dress has a personality of its own that matches my individuality and our amazing wedding 
Find Your Perfect Wedding Dress at your Nearest Hills In Hollywood Store or Stockist


www.hillsinhollywood.com

www.hillsinhollywood.com